King-Care Leather Cleaning System
King-Care® Leather Cleaning System
Stage 1 - Cleaning
- Remove surface dust and dirt from the leather using a vacuum with a soft brush attachment.
- Spray cleaner onto a small area of the leather from a distance of approximately 10cm.
- Using the soft King-Care® sponge clean the moistened area with small, circular movements. Repeat over the rest of the leather rinsing the sponge in clean water during the process.
- Wipe off any excess cleaning fluid with a soft, clean, dye-free cloth.
- When leather is thoroughly dry apply Stage 2 – Conditioner.
Stage 2 - Conditioning
- Shake bottle well.
- Spray conditioner sparingly onto a small area of the leather from a distance of approximately 10cm.
- Wipe the area evenly using a soft, clean, dye-free cloth.
- Allow to dry naturally before polishing lightly with a dry King-Care® cloth. For best results polish when leather is still slightly damp to touch.
- King-Care® Conditioner should be applied each time leather is cleaned to restore the beauty, flexibility and rich finish of the leather.
WARNING – Before using King-Care® Leather Cleaner or Conditioner, shake container well, pour a small amount of the cleaning fluid onto a clean, dye-free cloth and pre-test on a small, concealed area of the leather item. Repeat this process with the King-Care® Conditioner. If the leather becomes discoloured or the leather colour comes off on the cloth using either product, do not continue. Never rub persistent stains or soak leather. For assistance please contact the King-Care® Department on +65 6805 4198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org