Seven Easy Steps to Keep Your Leather Luxurious
Remember, the leather on your furniture is a natural product and needs special care like any other fine leather item. Here are seven easy ways to keep your leather looking great.
- Clean and condition your leather regularly. Pay special attention to wear areas such as seats, arm rests and headrests which come in direct contact with skin or hair.
- Dust your leather furniture weekly to ensure dirt and grit are removed as these can scratch the surface of leather.
- Do not attempt to clean leather with household cleaners! Never use detergents, soaps, shoe polish, wax, window cleaner, silicone, saddle soap or any cleaning product not designed specifically for your leather.
- All leather products will fade over time. Your leather will keep its luxurious look and feel for longer if kept out of direct or indirect sunlight.
- Do not place your leather furniture close to any source of heating. Heat dries out and damages leather.
- Keep any sharp or abrasive objects such as shoes, belt buckles, zippers etc. away from leather.
- Keep newspapers, pens and markers away from light coloured leathers as ink stains are difficult to remove.
For more information please contact the King-Care® on +65 6805 4196 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.